[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

Eric McDonald eric at daveanderic.com
Fri May 19 07:08:58 UTC 2006

Please forgive me if this isn't the appropriate forum for this, but I
don't mind talking about this publicly.  Again, this in reference to
my user name Mnerd and IP 69.231.169.88

Cyde believes I must be a sock puppet because I have edited only the
templates for deletion pages.  Here is his accusation, and my response:

Denied. I refuse to believe you are a new, distinct user, when all of
your edits at templates for deletion. — May. 19, '06 [06:58] <freak|
talk>

Well, I guess you are perfectly free to not believe what you choose.

I FREELY admit that all of my edits are on templates for deletion. I
said as much in my User talk page. I registered SPECIFICALLY because
I don't like your crusade. That certainly does NOT mean that I am a
sock puppet. It means I was motivated enough by what you are doing to
register tonight.

The fact that you believe I must be a sock puppet because I disagree
with you, and joined specifically to add a voice against your
actions, speaks volumes. Mnerd 07:03, 19 May 2006 (UTC)

By the way, I don't see "edits only templates for deletion" as a
reason to suspect sock puppetry. Please do point me to a page if I am
wrong. Certainly you need something a little stronger than that?
Mnerd 07:06, 19 May 2006 (UTC)