[WikiEN-l] Ok here is why Willaim Connolley and these stupid admins are messing up Wikipedia. (Hganesan)

Harish Ganesan kamehameha87 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 19:25:05 UTC 2006

BTW my block has gone from 1 day to a week now,
because the fools PS2PCGAMER, Madchester, and Stifle
have teamed up. It's very funny that now the admins
are teaming up trying to stop me. Retarded admins,
that's all I can say. They make wikipedia messed up.
I've only started editing for a week and all of a
sudden they are all going after me after the profanity
I put on my discussion page in anger. What they are
doing reminds me of the Bush administration's plan to
stop terror, aka focusing on and going after the wrong
thing. HAHA anyways,

here is why I was angry at William Connoley. I first
got blocked for 8 hrs because of incivility. Now here
are my posts after that 8 hr block, BEFORE i was
blocked for another 24 hrs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ball_hog&diff=prev&oldid=53624826
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ball_hog&diff=prev&oldid=53624947
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ball_hog&diff=prev&oldid=53624987

Then came this post (the 4th post):
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=prev&oldid=53630437
Which was a result of these posts btw ALL before my 8
hr ban, read the three in order:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53536488&oldid=53536114
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53547894&oldid=53547479
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53574883&oldid=53567857

So after that came the 5th post (the three above are
not counted, they are from BEFORE the 8hr ban):
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53630841&oldid=53630437
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53630977&oldid=53630841
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53631052&oldid=53630977
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53633749&oldid=53633135
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53634941&oldid=53633749
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53642527&oldid=53641701

And btw I would have NEVER put on 13 games and gone
extreme if it were not for 128.6.78.50, the guy was
just trying to rile me up. I warned him not to delete
it. IT IS ONE THING TO DISCUSS WITHOUT DELETING. BUT
HE DELETES IT AND THEN WANTS TO DISCUSS, NOTICE THAT.
Those two games had also been there before. I KNOW HE
WRITES PLEASE DISCUSS IN THE POST BUT THEN HE DELETES
IT AT THE SAME TIME??? WHO DOES THAT S***? SAME THING
WITH DOWNWARDS IT WAS NOT VANDALISM BUT ONCE I POSTED
THOSE GAMES ALL OF A SUDDEN HE DECIDES TO HIDE THE
INFO BECAUSE HE'S SCARED SCARED LIKE ALL THE NASH
LOVERS. SCARED I SAY. I worked hard to put all those
games together and the guy just HIDES IT. NOW WHAT IS
PS2PCGAMER and the other admins doing?? Just sitting
back and allowing it, but when I do something, OH NO
STOP STOP STOP THEY SAY. FOOLS.

Then all of a sudden the next time i log on, I find I
have been blocked by the dumb admin. None of these
post violated ANYTHING. And if they did, connoley boy
should atleast tell me. If you check my posts BEFORE
my 8hr ban with these, you will notice this IS A MUCH
MUCH BETTER IMPROVEMENT. Now this idiot admin just
discourages me and got me angry. Then I was just upset
so I went totally off on my discussion page. And then
the admins freaking team up and my block went from 24
hrs now to 1 week. These admins make things tough for
some editors and they just single them out, the ones
whos views and edits they are SCARED of like PUNKS and
DON'T LIKE. The fools think they can do this and make
wikipedia better, why don't the fools just focus on
VANDALISM rather than silly **** like CIVILITY or EDIT
WARS (which i still don't even understand how mine
is). There is a lot more VANDALISM in wikipedia and it
has only increased and will continue to increase,
because the admins don't care about that and can't get
that in their head that vandalism is a lot worse than
incivility or edit wars and crap like that. BOTTOM
LINE IS WIKIPEDIA HAS TOO MANY DUMB RULES AND I CAN
ALREADY TELL JUST FROM BEING HERE A WEEK THAT ALL THE
ADMINS ARE FOCUSING ON THOSE DUMB RULES. It is like
the dumb Bush admin going after Iraq rather than the
real terror. Dumb admins.