[WikiEN-l] CSD T1

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 12:44:21 UTC 2006

G'Day Mr. Wales,

  I find it surprising that you choose to generalise the matter to the whole internet. If you are opposed to such opinions being posted anywhere on the internet, then I can only say that it's a ridiculous and highly dangorous idea. If on the other hand you are talking about Wikipedia, my perceptions of "inflammatory" obviously differ from yours.

  I should also probably make it clear that it was not a challenge, but an opinion itself. If I'm required by Wikipedia rules to remove such statements, then I will abide by the rules, but nevertheless I feel very strongly the I should not be required to remove them.

  The hosting space for that userpage is owned by Wikipedia and it has every right to regulate my expressions on that space. but the question is whether it will be right in doing so.

  Molu