[WikiEN-l] Darren at nocuffs

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Thu May 18 11:10:21 UTC 2006

On 5/18/06, Peter Mackay <peter.mackay at bigpond.com> wrote:

> If we allow this set of articles, then why not have others covering every
> other aspect of Californian criminal law? And for the other 49 states. And
> federally? And then for every other jurisdiction in the world?

Well, there are lots of problems with them, such as that they define their
scope particularly badly. But in general having lots of information on
certain aspects of a certain legal system does not strike me as a bad thing.
Having that information presented as advice or a series of essays is
incorrect though. That can be worked on however.

This editor could be a valuable contributor so long as he fits in with our
> ways and stays off the booze.

Definitely. Although apparently he has removed some {{AFD}} tags which is
just not the done thing. I gather there are a few people who would love to
know what he's really up to.

Steve