[WikiEN-l] William M. Connolley- He wrote about the edit wars but it makes no sense!!!!!!!!! (Hganesan)

Harish Ganesan kamehameha87 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 08:59:50 UTC 2006

The problem here was also 128.6.78.50. THIS was ALL
started by the 128.6 IP USER. He TOTALLY WENT
OVERBOARD and deleted the nash scoring 0 points and
the Nash giving up 30 to RIDNOUR. These had been on
for SEVERAL DAYS. AND I DID NOT EVEN MAKE UP THE 0
POINTS. Check his history he is a big problem here
because all he does is delete everything I write about
nash and kobe and post stupid criticism about bryant.
And guess what??? The difference between him and I- I
DON'T DELETE THE STUFF HE WRITES BUT HE DELETES AND
VANDALIZES WHAT I WRITE!!! and NONE of the adminst care!