[WikiEN-l] Deletion before discussion

Drini drini wpdrini at gmail.com
Thu May 18 02:31:43 UTC 2006

EXCEPT... that Wikipedia is not your personal blog nor a free webhost
(**Official policy** at [[WP:NOT]] ). Userspace IS SUPPOSED to be
relted to your wikipedia work, not to post pictures of your family.
If you misuse it, don't cry about it later.
And , do you really think vandals will care about the copyright? they
WILL get the pictures and post them anyway.

Wikipedia IS AN ENCYCLOPEDIA not an scrapbook, but there's plenty of
sites where you can put your family pictures if you like