[WikiEN-l] William M. Connolley- He wrote about the edit wars butit makes no sense!!!!!!!!!

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Wed May 17 23:25:48 UTC 2006

You'll find any number of other editors who agree with you, but this isn't
the place to discuss it. As advised, use the article discussion page to talk
about it in a civil and constructive manner. If you still cannot get
justice*, come back with a couple of good examples and ask for help. Don't
expect much if you are being a self-righteous pest.

Pete, speaking from experience

*Justice is a nebulous concept here. Wikipedia is just a website. It's not a
court of law, and even the community's most senior magistrates are
overworked volunteers who will aim for expedience over rigorous
investigation.