[WikiEN-l] Unblock request (Autoblock). - (Hganesan)(169.229.80.218)- Please warn admin William M. Connolley

Harish Ganesan kamehameha87 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 18:04:55 UTC 2006

He is being excessively unfair. Not only is he fully
biased, he is simply blocking me again and again, and
giving vandalism a free pass on the Steve Nash page.
He has blocked me again for the second time in two
days, now because I made some edits, and now he is
citing edit warring. He needs to notice that the
people deleting and vandalizing everything i posted
are edit warring also.  I want this guy off Wikipedia.