[WikiEN-l] Should Wikipedia make it clear to users that it is not censored for minors?

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Wed May 17 02:16:33 UTC 2006

Everything on our site is supposed to be encyclopedic. Even articles
about pornographic websites are written in a dispassionate, neutral,
and almost completely bored tone. If kids are on the internet looking
for "adult material", they'll probably find Wikipedia about as
exciting as looking up dirty words in a dictionary.

FF