[WikiEN-l] Template:spoiler

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Tue May 16 23:48:05 UTC 2006

That would be my reading of it. I suppose we could have the plot details
right at the end of the article...

But on looking at the template itself, it's not that bad. Can't you just
grit your teeth?

There's lots about WP that annoys me, but I find my life is less stressful
if I just ignore the small stuff and enjoy the good bits.

Like having one of my photographs selected to illustrate a day of the year.
[[Wikipedia:Selected anniversaries/February 23]] - I stood out in the cold
for about ten minutes before I got the curl of the flag just right, and I'm
proud of that small detail, even if my ungloved hands still give me twinges
of pain each year on that day...

--
Peter in Canberra

--