[WikiEN-l] Template:spoiler

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Tue May 16 23:06:53 UTC 2006

Does it really hurt? Believe it or not, there are some folk around who don't
know if Hamlet becomes King of Denmark or if Romeo gets the girl, and maybe
they want to know a bit about the historical and publishing background
before they read a novel or see a play. Maybe they get to the article
through Google and they are really looking for information on Ray Bradbury
or Julie Christie ***sigh*** ond don't care to have plot details revealed.

Our readers don't always come to our articles by typing in the title.

--Peter in Canberra