[WikiEN-l] Template:spoiler

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Tue May 16 22:44:33 UTC 2006

On 5/16/06, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> If people want to deter kids from coming across certain material on the
> internet, it's their responsibility to install blocking software. Wikipedia
> says is in BIG bold letters it's an encyclopedia. It's common sense for
> sexual material to be included so I'm against yet another disclaimer.
>
> Mgm

It's also common sense that an encyclopedia article on [[Fahrenheit
451]] is going to contain, you know, details on the plot of Fahrenheit
451.

So can we please please get rid of [[template:spoiler]] while we're at it?

Hell, I'm going to start a new thread on this, cause I'm serious.  I
hate that template.

Anthony