[WikiEN-l] Help needed

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue May 16 21:31:50 UTC 2006

We recently deleted a couple of hoaxes by [[User:Cro..Scream]].  He
has sent me an insulting email which states that there are thirteen
other hoaxes of his on the project, under one or more other usernames,
including one fake Indian writer.  I think actually one or more might
have been spotted due to interleaved edits with different accounts /
IP edits, but if someone with time and checkuser rights could see
which other accounts have been using the same IPs (if it's not a huge
ISP) and wouldn't mind quietly letting me know I don't mind doing the
detective work.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk