[WikiEN-l] Research on Wikipedia - Your opinion is needed!

Michael P. Tomaszewski mpt28 at cam.ac.uk
Tue May 16 15:17:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

My Name is Michael Tomaszewski. I am currently doing research into
Wikipedia, here at the University of Cambridge. To make a long story short:
I need your help.

I am a Wikipedia enthusiast myself and I endeavour to give Wikipedia more
prominence in the research done in my field. I hope you can help me in this
undertaking!
I have prepared a short questionnaire to collect empirical data -
essentially about your views on Wikipedia. To be frank, I am a bit pressed
for time, so you would help me very much by filling it out for me.

To fill it out, go here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=675852144469

The survey is short, completely anonymous and essentially about YOUR
opinion.

Many thanks in advance for your help! Your input is important!

Michael
PS: Thanks to the wikien-l admins for permission to post this survey! :)

Michael P. Tomaszewski
MPhil Innovation, Strategy and Organization
Judge Business School
University of Cambridge

m.tomaszewski at jbs.cam.ac.uk----------------

                  Phone:  +44 (0)20 8816 8850