[WikiEN-l] CSD T1

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sat May 13 14:51:58 UTC 2006

On Sat, 13 May 2006 09:04:47 -0400, you wrote:

>The point is, those of you claiming that this CSD is an edict from
>above have so far provided no evidence that it actually is.

Like I said, you are well behind the curve here.  See the archives of
this list, the proceedings of ArbCom around January and any one of a
hundred other places around the project, like the userbox debates
subsection of DRV.  It was discussed to death, which probably explains
why nobody is over keen to rehash the argument right now.

But let me ask you a question: why should it be a problem having
userboxes spread by copy & paste or by subst from userspace, rather
than provided through template space?

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk