[WikiEN-l] CSD T1

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Sat May 13 14:43:15 UTC 2006

On 5/13/06, Anthony DiPierro <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:

> The point is, those of you claiming that this CSD is an edict from
> above have so far provided no evidence that it actually is.  In fact,
> after looking further, someone on that page made the claim that Jimbo
> has explicitly stated that it's *not* an edict from above.

I don't think that's a correct statement.  In the event that it is, I
suggest that you examine finding of fact 2 in the Tony Sidaway
arbitration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Tony_Sidaway#The_T1_speedy_deletion_criterion_and_Crotalus_horridus

This probably won't satisfy you because you don't recognise Jimbo's
authority or the Arbitration Committee's authority.  However that is
not a problem for those of us who do.