[WikiEN-l] CSD T1

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 23:56:27 UTC 2006

Ryan Delaney <ryan.delaney at gmail.com> wrote:
    likely to get you much traction in getting his decision reversed. Some of us
    are glad that he stepped in and very depressed that people are nonetheless
    still arguing so vehemently over such a pointless issue.

Some +1.  I think you could justify this based on user name policy and WP:NOT.  People already have blogs, my-things, bulletin boards, chat rooms, etc. to proclaim their beliefs, stomp up and down, and post photos, graphics, etc.  An encyclopedia doesn't and shouldn't be providing yet another platform for unfounded rants.  Besides, there's Wikibooks if you feel like you and your box buddies feel like you have a book and cover in you.~~~~Pro-Lick