[WikiEN-l] CSD T1

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Fri May 12 23:43:44 UTC 2006

On 5/12/06, Rob Church <robchur at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/05/06, Timwi <timwi at gmx.net> wrote:
> > Rob Church wrote:
> > > CSD T1 was decreed from above.
> >
> > By who? I don't see how this is within the competence of anyone other
> > than the community.
>
> Jimbo Wales. I can't find the original addition in history, but it's
> reaffirmed with
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3ACriteria_for_speedy_deletion&diff=38415187&oldid=38398379.
>

> Rob Church

That edit says that "Templates that are divisive and inflammatory" are
CSD candidates.  The current version says "Templates designed for user
pages that express personal beliefs, ideologies, ethical convictions,
or viewpoints on controversial issues, or any other templates which
are otherwise divisive or inflammatory."

Anthony