[WikiEN-l] What. The. Fuck??!?

Ben Lowe ben.lowe at gmail.com
Thu May 11 23:20:59 UTC 2006

This really is behavior an admin should engage in.  Between this and the
rest of the complaints about Cyde on his RfC, it seems to me he's in a hurry
to get desysopped.  Being funny is not an excuse to disrupt Wikipedia; Cyde
should have created this userbox at Uncyclopedia.  That Cyde blatantly
ignored guidelines and policies on disruption to the point that it is
essentially vandalism, altering dozens of userpages with a text box that is
not, was not, and never has been on his page, and is completely unapologetic
for it, is not funny to me at all.  When Cyde became an admin, it was
because he said he was done with userboxes.  With this and other complaints,
I'm increasingly unsure this guy should have a mop.

Ben