[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 89

Prasad J prasad59 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 17:48:29 UTC 2006

On 10/05/06, Earthhope Action Network <contact at earthhopenetwork.net> wrote:
> *Hey,*
> *Can one of you good folk give me a hand? I am blocked indefinitely and
> believe it is time for me to be unblocked and given another chance to show I
> can be a normal and friendly editor on Wikipedia. Can someone help me
> please?*
> **
> *Maggie User:thewolfstar*
> **
> *Margie Laupheimer*

Hi Thewolfstar,
I was an indefinitely blocked user too,but I edited (am still editing
infact) a sister-project of Wikipedia. Wikinews to be exact. After
around 3 weeks spent editing there,and over 130 decent edits with no
bad-faith editing, the blocking Administrator himself was convinced
that I had changed my ways and unblocked me-so now I'm contributing
constructiovely again. Maybe you could try something like that?
Working on another Wikimedia project. After a while have someone else
post your results on Administrators' Noticeboard to let people know
about your activities.