[WikiEN-l] The lovely world of celebrities

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Thu May 11 09:28:18 UTC 2006

On Thu, 11 May 2006 00:01:02 +0200, you wrote:

>Guess the best I can do for my ego is sneak a photo of myself
>in somewhere, pretending I'm an innocent bystander who got in the way
>of a photo...

Ah, there you've got me.  There are a couple of pictures in Wikipedia
which have me in them.  But there is a good reason in each case,
namely lack of a better free-use picture.  In my collection, at any
rate.  There was one contributor who made a point of being
photographed in front of notable objects, then including the picture
in the articles for those subjects with a link in the caption to his
own article (he has one).  I think I did away with most of them by
now, though.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk