[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 98

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 07:26:00 UTC 2006

That would be *very* few. Only those who have access to water-cooled mainframes they can use for personal purposes. Numbers which are factorised now are immensely huge, far beyond the capability of Windows Calculator. I think posting a factorisation of such a number without sources would have to be deleted as not being reasonably verifiable.

  molu

  Message: 11