[WikiEN-l] Category:Criminals // Category:American Criminals

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 07:19:42 UTC 2006

First of all naming a category Criminals violates NPOV. Change it to something like People convicted of crime by a court. Then create any (objective and NPOV) subcategories you like and categorise articles into these. However we do not restrict categorisation into a parent category, such articles have to be manually recategorized.

  Molu