[WikiEN-l] The lovely world of celebrities

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Wed May 10 23:15:51 UTC 2006

On 5/10/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 May 2006 17:02:28 -0400, you wrote:
>
> > If you had a Wikipedia article about you, wouldn't
> >you be concerned about it?
>
> If there was one about me I'd AfD it - why would anyone want to know
> about me?

That completely avoids the question though.  Even celebrities don't
like to be publically criticised, we just happen to have a right to do
it anyway.

What I'm saying is, while I think the public's right to know about Ann
Coulter outweighs any embarrassment she might suffer, I don't blame
her for being concerned over the way she's depicted.  I don't even
find it particularly surprising or "interesting".

Anthony