[WikiEN-l] The lovely world of celebrities

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Wed May 10 19:29:12 UTC 2006

Mathias Schindler wrote:

>"Meantime, I left the Time Warner center just as my pal Ann Coulter
>was busy chastising Jimmy Wales about her Wikipedia entry, and finding
>out from him how to change it.

Does anybody else find it interesting how so many of these people's
top concerns about WP revolve around the articles about themselves?
No doubt Coulter could find a thousand articles that represent
conservative viewpoints poorly and need improvement, but in this
little episode she reveals what she really cares about the most.

Stan