[WikiEN-l] Is this NPOV?

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 07:17:22 UTC 2006

Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

    The article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba reads to me
    like a hagiography, but is that just my Western bias?

After reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_birth, I'd say that's in need of an NPOV tag and Sathya's article is giving equal time to other omnipotent godmans.  Until you get your god of choice to manifest and declare otherwise, pretty much anyone born outside of the modern medical system can claim virgin birth, etc.  And the guy apparently has lots of actual followers.  As valid as any other religion.  Besides, the article is half references including a section on books by "skeptics and critics".~~~~Pro-Lick (aka, the virgin born tongue)