[WikiEN-l] NPOV majorities/minorities

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 22:52:35 UTC 2006

Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:

    Cheney Shill wrote:

very fact that you turned a non-ambiguous scenario into an ambiguous scenario is evidence that the process itself is far too ambiguous. It's not just you; I have not gotten 1 straight answer on this. Are we not supposed to be judging and reporting on the facts as they are, not as we think they should be?~~~~Pro-Lick

    Reporting yes; judging no.

So we should "report" the facts as we think they should be, not as they are?

    Ambiguity is a fact of life; learn to live with it!

So is bias.  Yet we have something called NPOV.  So is rumor and hoax, yet we have verifiability.  It appears there are contributors having learning issues living with policy.~~~~Pro-Lick