[WikiEN-l] The lovely world of celebrities

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 15:44:09 UTC 2006

It's Fox's entertainment gossip.   They aren't held to the same "reporting" standards as the "news".  Equally ironic, the entertainment "reporters" apparently lack an actual sense of humor.

This does bring up the question, are "news" and PR broadcasters blocked from Wiki like congress?  Or can Coulter, Rush, and Oreilly edit their entries with the aid of their staff?

Steve Bennett <stevage at gmail.com> wrote:

    How is it that Fox can get "Wikipedians" right, when even articles
    *about* Wikipedia came up with "Wikitopians"?

    Steve