[WikiEN-l] We need a policy against vote-stacking

Kirill Lokshin kirill.lokshin at gmail.com
Mon May 8 21:08:54 UTC 2006

On 5/8/06, Steve Bennett <stevage at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just another thought - could we consider forcing an AfD to be a
> fact-finding mission about a single question? That is, the nominator
> asserts that the subject is not notable. The comments should all be
> about the notability of the subject - if a cogent argument can be made
> that the subject is notable, then it should be kept. Remarks about
> verifiability, spelling etc would then be kept out of that discussion.

Interesting idea, but I would explicitly exclude verifiability from
that; if we sit for a few days debating notability and then someone
drops by and point out that the subject is a hoax and doesn't actually
exist, we probably don't want too much red tape in the way of deleting
the thing.

Kirill Lokshin