[WikiEN-l] Living bios? Won't someone please think of the reader.

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun May 7 20:50:24 UTC 2006

Whether to include a 'criticism' section and what to put in it can be
solved reasonably easily by applying the editorial judgement of
editors of good faith to the question: does it serve the readers of
the article?

It's pretty clear in the xenisucks.com case that there are POV pushers
trying to shove anti-advocacy into the article, and never mind the
interests of someone who reads the article because they want to know
about Xeni Jardin; the thing to do in this case is to deal with them
as we do any POV-pushers. We don't need any new rules, policies or
guidelines.

- d.