[WikiEN-l] Ha Ha Ha you are so funny Jimbo!!

John Lyden rasputinaxp at gmail.com
Sat May 6 17:40:58 UTC 2006

Thommandel at aol.com wrote:

> Have you ever given even a thought to those of us who read your
> encyclopedia?  How come I never once heard the word "reader"?  Could  > it be because the thousand or so hits a day are from editors only?
>
> I have been on the Internet since Win 1.0, I have two websites of my
> own,
*snip*
>Your whole private system is becoming a joke. Serious researchers
> do not  use Wikipedia, but the children do. And it is the children that
> will suffer. Our future is at stake and you all think it is a joke.

PLEASE WILL SOMEONE NOT THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

I mean, seriously.

While we're at it, nuke MySpace from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Sheeeeesh.

Sorry for this having to be my first reply to the mailing list.

-Ras

John Lyden - rasputinaxp at gmail.com
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same
time..." -Kerouac