[WikiEN-l] We need a policy against vote-stacking

Mark Wagner carnildo at gmail.com
Fri May 5 21:31:54 UTC 2006

On 5/5/06, Philip Welch <wikipedia at philwelch.net> wrote:
> It's absurd for Pokemon to have 10,000 times more
> coverage within Wikipedia as, for instance, 19th century philosophy.

You probably need to find a better example.  According
[[User:Carnildo/The 100]] and [[User:Carnildo/The 100 Biography]], we
don't have any articles on either.  On the other hand, we've got 4,535
articles on Digimon characters, 40,814 Rambot-created stubs, 4,535
biographies of saints, 15,872 articles on schools, 2,267 articles on
episodes of television series, and 2,267 copyvios on [[The Elf Queen
of Shannara]].

This abuse of statistics has been brought to you by the letters σ and
ϕ, and by the number e.

--
Mark
[[User:Carnildo]]