[WikiEN-l] Any Roman Catholics on the list?

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Fri May 5 14:13:30 UTC 2006

G'day Guy,

> I could do with some input at
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Traditionalist_Catholic

I'm not going to make any edits tonight, but FWIW Lima's statements in
the thread above your RfC notice (about the Pope's view on tradition not
being "a box of dead things", about traditionalists not being allowed to
decide who can and cannot be considered a "traditional Catholic", and so
on) pretty much accords with my own view.  However, my personal views on
my faith could not be regarded as either traditional or traditionalist,
and I suspect anyone so set in his ways that he is willing to disregard
the views of several Popes would doubtless care very little for an
opinion from little ol' modernist me.

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"