[WikiEN-l] Reply to Tony on advocacy - resend with new title

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Fri May 5 14:11:52 UTC 2006

On Fri, 5 May 2006 07:04:18 -0700, you wrote:

>I thought it was a bit rude of you to essentially invite me to leave the
>project with your "You're on the wrong project, mate."  However, since
>you're known for your somewhat surly statements and lack of civility, I let
>it slide.

Really?  I thought Tony was best-known for his outspoken support for
policy and the fundamental purpose of the project against all
conflicting influences.  Silly of me.

He is right: the only two *rights* are to fork or to leave.  If you
require any other rights to be extended you are indeed quite likely in
the wrong place.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk