[WikiEN-l] We need to recognize that advocating is a basic right

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 07:01:09 UTC 2006

You may be interested to know that the practice you describe as great is considered a blockable offence by some admins.

  Molu

On Thu, 4 May 2006 13:04:24 -0400, Fastfission wrote:
    "Consulting others is not a problem. Writing to people and saying, "I'd
like it if you'd weigh in on this," is great practice. Especially when
the people consulted are thoughtful and will even on occasion disagree
with the person who had solicited them! All the better."