[WikiEN-l] Verifiability equating to notability

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Thu May 4 04:09:52 UTC 2006

Uh, I'm one of said non-admin CVU-ers, and I don't encourage that view. On
the other hand, I could CSD a half dozen highly notable subjects on
wikipedia simply because the articles make no assertion of the notablity.
The fact is, that the vast majority of speedy deletions are shite articles,
either vandalism/vanity, myspace, external redirects, etc. Are you saying
those shouldn't be speedied? We all know that AfD is totally free from
vote-stacking and any other forum of corruption. *cough*I

-swatjester