[WikiEN-l] Howto prevent administrator privilege abuse

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Wed May 3 21:23:14 UTC 2006

Other administrators.
You shouldn't block an administrator who you're in disagreement with even if
there's disruption or vandalism involved. Ask someone else to do it and if
you're right they will do it. If you end up being blocked and can't respond
to things on the wiki, you can email to this list or send a message to any
individual admin by email.

Mgm