[WikiEN-l] Watchlist feature requests (was Re: Cruft)

Pete Bartlett pcb21 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 09:39:23 UTC 2006

The JS version of transclusion appears to be:

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="'
             + 'http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Lupin/popups.js'
             + '&action=raw&ctype=text/javascript&dontcountme=s"></script>');

I think it would be a brilliant idea to modularise and bring together all scripts
in a consistent fashion under a WikiProject umbrella, so the editor just has
to include a selection of subpages.