[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 10

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 06:09:15 UTC 2006

While it is easy to AGF for calling contributions cruft, it's not so easy for that comment. Bias can creep into statement of pure facts through the process of selection of facts. However such behavious is expected in AfD. People who don't have a blood-thirst don't *usually* spend their time in the destructive passtime of deleting articles.

  Message: 8