[WikiEN-l] Cruft

Tue May 2 15:09:53 UTC 2006

I've recently received messages on my talk page calling me a 'hypocrite' as
I nominated something for deletion under the grounds of listcruft.

Basically, I campaign for civility around the Wikipedia and by calling
something -cruft I'm apparently uncivil.

Cruft is a term generally used on AfD - may it be fan or listcruft. It is
used so much, I never even realised it could be looked upon as uncivil!

IMO, calling me a hypocrite is a lot more uncivil (if not even a breach of
[[WP:NPA]]) than calling something listcruft.

I have no interest in making a big deal over this :D .

Thanks

--
Joe Anderson

[[User:Computerjoe]] on en, fr, de, simple, Meta and Commons.