[WikiEN-l] "should not be written by an interested party"

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 19:47:53 UTC 2006

I agree with Steve's definition of an interested party.  In this context, that would basically apply to people who's jobs directly or indirectly depend on a political party's success.  Politicians, fund raisers, a PR company that does most of its business for a party, a business that receives billions in goernment contracts.  WIki has a nice article that covers most of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_interest

For example, a member of the Democrat Party is an interested part in the
Democratic Party article, should they be able to edit it? Same goes for the
NGS and Wikipedia.