[WikiEN-l] Original Research

David Alexander Russell webmaster at davidarussell.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 20:12:22 UTC 2006

To meet verifiability requirements the email would probably have to be
signed with a verified S/MIME certificate issued by a well-known
certification authority such as VeriSign (NOT Verisign's 'community
certificates' program or whatever the hell its called, that is not even
verified) otherwise it would be laughably easy to fake

Cynical