[WikiEN-l] My IP is blockt for incorrect reasons

Pär Törnell kaffeburk at yahoo.se
Wed Mar 15 16:52:39 UTC 2006

After a controverse regarding the page "Swedish democrats" me and user Wgee have agreed that the material I have contributed with shall stand - and not be removed. The administrator FloNight have helped us reaching this agreement. That the material NOT shall be deleted is also her opinin.

  The user 'liftarn' however don’t care about this and keeps deleting my contributions. I want to continue working with the material, as I, WGee and FloNight have agreed about. Then its obvious that its ‘liftarn’ that is going against this agreement and not me.

  When I reinsert what he delets, he reports ME for violation of the three-revert rule and get my IP blocked. Can anyone help to correct this?

  Regards, SweHomer IP 81.231.226.14