[WikiEN-l] Categories for deletion/discussion issues

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 08:00:54 UTC 2006

On 7/25/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> Or autostrada or autoroute or autobahn or motorway...
>
> Limited access highway seems unlikely to be misunderstood.

Honestly, to me "limited access" sounds like only certain people are
able to use it. If what I call a freeway would actually fit into your
"limited access highway", then, yes, I would have misunderstood the
term.

But someone remind me why this overarching category (which is
presumably divided immediately into American freeways, American
expressways etc) is so important?

Steve