[WikiEN-l] POV fork anyone? (coca cola)

Bogdan Giusca liste at dapyx.com
Sun Jul 23 20:27:41 UTC 2006

OQ> I think I remember participating in a discussion about one such
OQ> article. Those who were for the existence of the article made the
OQ> point that "criticism" doesn't necessarily imply that the commentary
OQ> is negative (although it is often used in this way). Therefore a
OQ> "Criticism of..." article should cover views both pro- and contra-.

Well... the main article should cover both views. Currently, all
of those 50 articles listed at [[Wikipedia:List of POV forks]]
include negative facts and/or opinions (a few do have rebuttals).

The idea behind this is to take all the negative facts and opinions
and put them outside of the main page, so people won't see them.