[WikiEN-l] Quackpotwatch AfD

A jokestress at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 00:36:23 UTC 2006

Hi-- I wonder if a few experienced folks might be willing to take a
look at an article I nominated for deletion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Quackpotwatch

It does not appear to be notable per [[WP:WEB]], and it exists solely
as an attack site against a notable website, Quackwatch.com.

My reason for asking here is that I have an article featured on
Quackwatch.com (which I have noted for a long time on my user page). I
don't want it to seem like my reasons are solely because I disagree
with Quackpotwatch. It just doesn't seem notable or reliable
regardless of my POV, and I can't find any published sources that cite
it. The only citations are other websites that dislike Quackwatch.

Thanks!
Jokestress