[WikiEN-l] insist on sources

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 20:23:45 UTC 2006

> I really want to encourage a much stronger culture which says: it is
> better to have no information, than to have information like this, with
> no sources.  Any editor who removes such things, and refuses to allow it
> back without an actual and appropriate source, should be the recipient
> of a barnstar.

Ack. I would like to point out to this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Israel-Lebanon_crisis

There are currently 88 different references. Some of them are
referenced in the article several times. Some of them contain multiple
sources (hmmm, there could be a better solution for that)

Apart from the rather ugly poste^wtemplate at the bottom and the
atomisation on different subpages, I recommend this article to anyone
when it comes to referencing.

Mathias