[WikiEN-l] Persondata?

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 17:57:54 UTC 2006

I would say that most of the very basic data persondata is concerned with is
largely correct. I have found that simple things like birth and death dates
are usually correct. However, since this tool is human mediated, it may be a
good opportunity to verify basic information provided by many of our
biographies.

Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)