[WikiEN-l] Human dignity

Ryan Delaney ryan.delaney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 01:39:45 UTC 2006

> I would vote "delete, nn - human dignity".  A full explanation would be:
> For goodness sake, leave the poor woman alone.

I agree with what you are trying to express here, but I want you to
reconsider whether you want the phrase "human dignity" to be overused on
Wikipedia to the point that it becomes a meaningless platitude, the way NPOV
has. Some terms are rarely invoked because they are meant to have a powerful
and specific meaning, and not one of generic policy jargon.

Ryan