[WikiEN-l] Borderline notable bios (yes, again)

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Thu Jul 13 16:09:39 UTC 2006

On 7/13/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> But in the end, no.  I don't think we should have an article on
> somebody who is in the end "famous" solely because, well, a group of
> sophomoric fucktards got their rocks off laughing at his appearance.

And in the end, I don't think we should *not* have an article on
somebody simply because they have a serious disability which makes
some people laugh at them.  Equal rights, and everything, I say.

I also think your description of gross sexual imposition as a "minor
technical offence" is terribly inaccurate.  Maybe Peppers wasn't
actually guilty of this offense (in which case the story is that much
more important, by the way), but if Peppers was guilty of the offense
I don't think it is minor.

Regardless of why Peppers is famous a lot of people want to know more
about him, and in my opinion it is the job of Wikipedia to inform them
about him, if for no other reason than to dispell the rumors spread by
"sophomoric fucktards".

Anthony